never too old for dress ups
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Is it so small a thing, To have enjoyed the sun, To have lived light in the Spring, To have thought, to have done; To have advanced true friends" Matthew Arnold
My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate -- that's my philosophy. -Thornton Wilder
Women are meant to loved, not understood. -Oscar Wilde
Adopt the pace of nature, for her secret is patience.
Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are. -Houssaye
8 comments:
Dear Cait and Heidi,
It was always about the dress. The escort is pure accoutrement.
You are beautiful.
DO NOT TEAR OR SOIL THEM- I am not kidding.
Love, nanny
I LOVE everything about this post. Maybe the best one ever. How cute are you both? Nix that - BEAUTIFUL! I was watching "Say Yes to the Dress" the other day, and I was dying to put my dress back on and just hang out. I wonder how it will fit with my ever-growing belly? You girls are so fun!
I want to play...
You are so funny. This was a great moment. We are doomed caitie! Especially now that everyone has gotten a sneak peak at our dresses. :) I love nanny's comment. It is like I can hear her!
Love Nanny's comment, and you two are hilarious... and gorgeous! Oh to look like that in a wedding dress... or any dress! :-)
You too look hot:)
just want you to know that you are my very fav or all favs! your example of strength and hope bring me peace and inspiration! love you cait and see you soon! xoxo
i love this post too. you're both fab fab.
Post a Comment