it is raining, again. in the words of anne shirley, "at least i have an imagination"
i have started doing some biofeedback things...fascinating. i love the idea of being conscious of what thoughts come into my mind and either inviting them in or denying them access.
i am, officially, a believer in the power of thoughts. not so much the thoughts like "tomorrow i will be rich and driving an escalade" even though i would especially like it if those thoughts came true because then i would be living on a beach somewhere far, far away. (shrek comes out on friday, i already have my tickets)
but i mean i believe in the power of thoughts whether my thoughts be destructive of uplifting, those thoughts dictate my outlook on life and my daily behavior. i believe if I believe i can do something, it will happen.
anyways, today my thoughts are far, far away.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you are a champ cait and i have watched you do so many things that others would call impossible! LOVE YOU!
I agree. I totally believe in the power of thoughts as well. I need to work on some good ones!
I love Caitlin McCullough's face! And her choice of music. :)
Post a Comment