Friday, November 5, 2010

intruder

after a year i have finally warmed up to this little lady

i brought her inside with me on wednesday night after class, since we were home alone i figured it would be okay if she came downstairs with me
(this is currently not allowed when boss is home)
before i could turn the corner from the stairs this little lady had her hackles up and was growling and barking at an intruder.
being my composed self, i screamed like a lady in labor and hauled myself upstairs
to call jamie, who brought this

after all, we take this stuff seriously.
jamie came upstairs after ten minutes of searching the basement with a huge smile on his face.

this is what lewa found in our basement


she was still barking at it when i came down ten minutes later.

anyways, the whole night resulted in something that should have happened a long time ago.
i finally purchased myself a can of this



3 comments:

McCall said...

That is awesome Cait! Love these dogs but they aren't the smartest at times, classic! Xoxo

Jane Durham said...

ha ha ha. that's silly but boy I'm glad jamie didn't have to use that thing!

Jamie said...

I would have been DYING. And I love that Jamie didn't come over with a bat or something, but a full-on gun. Now I know who to call if I'm ever afraid.

Loved getting to chat with you at the shower the other day. How are you warming up to your hair? Any better? For the record I loved it, but you would be cute wearing anything.