i had one of the best weekends of my life.
in no particular order,
i finished finals, finally.
the clayton crew made it out to salt lake early this season.
oh, and darren and i got engaged.
darren played it so smooth and cool, i had no idea it was coming.
he picked me up and we went to sushi, my favorite.
after dinner i thought we should go christmas shopping since we were already out south, which he tried to discourage, but we were at nordstrom until it closed trying on jeans.
we were driving around looking at christmas lights and then we started heading up
big cottonwood canyon. it was snowing lightly and truly a winter wonderland.
we got up to snowbird, the glorious location of our first kiss and darren pulled over.
we got out of the car and in the flurry of snowflakes and the soft purr of snow cats,
and darren knelt down.
it was perfect.
so,
SAVE THE DATE

Cait & Darren
2.19.11


10 comments:
oh! hallelujah! love you!
so stoked!! can't wait. love you.
Congratulations!!
SO excited for you. Love the pic!!
yipee!!!!!! Congrats!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys!!! Yay! Yay! YAy!!!!
Haha! I liked Darren from way back when so this is really good news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
P.S. Since when is trying on jeans until Nordstroms closes considered 'Christmas shopping'?
hahahahahhahahaha
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! I'm so excited! I love the pic
You guys are so adorable!!!!! I am so happy for you. Congrats and I will definitely save the date. :)
Post a Comment