Tuesday, February 3, 2009

special diet

i have been wanting to reform my diet for some time and especially after a class with my sweet aunt robyn. i have been dedicated to living a more plant based diet, less meat and dairy. it truly has been on the top of my list, i lay in bed thinking about how the next day will be much better than the one i just ate...i will wake up, work-out, blend myself a smoothie and have a beach bod in no time!!

unfortunately, the top thing on my list is usually the last to be done, as evidenced by my "special diet" thus far today...
*breakfast: sausage mcmuffin with egg
*lunch: crown burger
*snack: diet coke slush from sonic

7 comments:

Unknown said...

your regular bod is the beach bod I dream of - so, maybe I should switch from the plant-based diet to more sausage mcmuffins and crown burger trips! YES!

jennie said...

one thing that might make a vegetarian diet sound better to you is to remember that a certain person whose name sounds like bedward is a vegetarian as well.

Audrey Crisp said...

that is hilarious! I would love to do that diet as well but that is too hard!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm with Marie, your beach bod is the bod I dream about having. Too bad it will always be just a dream. I wish I could get away with Crown Burger and DC and still look like you! And while we're at it, could you design my clothes as well?

heidi said...

I love that you think you won't get a beach bod until you start a diet... do we need to draw you a circle? I can do it right now... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN THAT!

Unknown said...

Caitlin....this is so funny...I was talking to my cousin Amber (sister in law to your cousin nicole) and she was telling me everything she had learned form Nicole on this special diet. It makes me think about everything I put in my mouth...but does that stop me? no...i tell myself that I'm going to try to eat as little as possible of the things that should be cut out, but then always say at the end of the day..."i'll do better tomorrow."

How are you? and how has your 2009 gone so far?!

Unknown said...

also...i just changed my site address to www.jennieanddevin.blogspot.com be sure to update :)