since deciding to occupy my days (and nights) this week nannying
i have found some disturbing problems with the job...
none of which have to do with the actual children,
but rather their nasty "pets"
lizards!!! its 2009 people!
and not just 1, 6! in three different cages!!!
i have issues with any reptiles, ask any of the citizens of rox-a-boxen
did you know that lizards stink? really, its gross.
i lay in bed awake at night because i swear i can smell them
all the way down the hall in my room.
anyways, friday is feeding day and neither of the kids felt able to feed these things so...
i had to man up, go to petco, buy crickets (also nasty)
open their stinky cages, huck living creatures into the stinky cages
so the lizards could desecrate them
and run around screaming
i am charing extra!!


5 comments:
caitie- that sounds awful! I just saw twiligt, we have to talk
yuck. Ben had lizards when we were kids and I remember the live crickets. Sorry! I once had the worst nannying job, (this included the children) and the mom told me to help the boys catch a live mouse for fun. what? rabies people! I quit.
p.s. I want to talk about twilight too... :)
i sersiously feel for you. the WORST babysitting job i ever had was for a pet of a family.
haha this is so funny! Although I am sorry you had to do it, I can just picture the whole thing!
that is disgusting! you def should not have to do that! i'm sorry! how gross!
Post a Comment