jamie and i have been brainstorming about what my true calling in life is. turns out we believe i should be a country singer due to recent life experiences and lots of material to sing about. jamie would be a back up singer, obviously. maybe though he will just whistle instead of sing since he is one heck of a whistler. one day i will record this and post so all can enjoy this musical talent of his.
anyways, jamie thought it would be awesome to have my tour open with guys in black leather riding mustangs onstage and this is how we found my country star name, enter CAITIE MUSTANG.
we keep a pad of paper with us during errands for work just in case we are inspired, and lately we have come up with some pretty spectacular songs.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Caitlin- you are seriously hilarious! I miss you. I would LOVE to do lunch any time- but would you maybe be able to come out here because I can't take little Samson out yet...
I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment