Monday, November 9, 2009

not so fast

you know that infamous line, everyone who has a job at mccullough step forward, not so fast caitie!! i know this line well, apparently it is a favorite in my family.

i spent saturday night at So You Think You Can Dance which was just a reminder to me of the large quantity of talent i dont have. everyone who can dance step forward, not so fast caitie! but truly i think the lack of talent makes me appreciate those who have it infinitly more.

i may or may not have a lady crush on jeanine-the girl is AMAZING and watching battlefield live was leaps and bounds better than crouching in on my laptop and watching it on you tube: (www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOuhKn--JMo)

the only thing better than being at the So You Think You Can Dance LIVE TOUR 2009, was being there with someone who loved it, and i might add jeanine, even more than i did-if thats possible.

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

That is fun you got to see it live! John and I went a couple years ago! It rocked! We used to live in the basement of Randi Evan's dad! SHe is a really nice girl. I guess they all had all the dancers over last Friday and I was like man...I could have seen all the SYTYCD dancers in our old backyard! Cool .....

Jeni said...

So glad I found your blog! You are the greatest! And, not just because of your clothes. :)