Tuesday, April 13, 2010

challenged...

so i am technologically challenged! i had to exchange my iphone yesterday for a new one and thought i synced all my contacts to my computer...apparantly it did not work out like i had hoped and i now have no contacts!! (its like being in the 5th grade, waiting to be picked for gym class...)

if you would please either leave your number here or text me your name that would really be amazing!!

801.631.7799

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Sounds like a pain. Bummer! And why can't I get to your previous posts? I wanted to leave a brilliant comment on your last post, but I can't access it for some reason. Maybe I'm technologically challenged as well. At least I'm in good company. :)

I'll text you my number this afternoon.

McCall said...

so sorry cait - i have done the same and it is a total pain! mine is 801-918-4351 - love ya lady!