Do you ever have those days where you are just hanging by a thread?
Didn't sleep much last night. I woke up late today and I had a doctor's appointment today I wasn't thrilled to be going too. On my way home from the appointment I realized I had committed to pick up my grandma's mail for her while she was away for a couple of months. I have done it maybe thrice. Oops! I open up her box, which is by the way so full that mail is actually sticking out of it, and try to dig out the last three weeks of mail. After having it all fall out of my arms twice, I finally get it all and I waddle towards the elevator. Seriously, I am carrying around at least 20 pounds of bills and magazines and who knows what. For being 83 my grandma has a happening mail life. I get to the elevator and guess what?! It is shut down for construction, suprise! Did I mention that she lives on the top floor?
Anyways, I got done about lunchtime and headed back to work. And the point of writing all this non sense is that when I start to feel that last nerve about to pop, there is only one place to go that can fix this kind of sitiation. You know what that is.
Crown Burger. Jr. cheeseburger combo. Diet coke with lemon. Extra salt on the fries, please.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
they have the best fries and fry sauce. have you noticed that not all crown burgers are created equal? I think the downtown ones are the best.
Cait, I am so happy a McCullough is now represented in blog world. I didn't even know it...until now. You little sneaker. I've been on my last nerve for awhile. Everclear has a song that sings, "The prozac doesn't do it for me any more." Unfortunately and amazingly the cheeseburgers don't do it for me any more. You sound like a pro at this. What's the next step? Bacon bluecheese burgers?
"i'd like a bleeding cow on my plate..." remember that one?
Post a Comment