
I just waltzed through the door after seeing My Fair Lady. I very nearly exploded into song during the play, I was thoroughly giddy. This play restored my faith in love, people, and plays in general. All it required was $40, 3 1/2 hours, and a date...
The best part of the night is that my date, was a fair lady. Apparently I go out with my girl friends now. Not in a gay way; no, no. In a, I-will-not-spend-one-more-weekend-alone, way. This is my fate, since the boy is in law school two states away. Luckily I don't seem to be the only one doing this - we all find each other somehow and then hang on for dear life. You know the old saying...girls in long distance relationships love company. It is true.
So if you are a girl, and you lover is away, LOOK OUT! I am considering buying season tickets...
The best part of the night is that my date, was a fair lady. Apparently I go out with my girl friends now. Not in a gay way; no, no. In a, I-will-not-spend-one-more-weekend-alone, way. This is my fate, since the boy is in law school two states away. Luckily I don't seem to be the only one doing this - we all find each other somehow and then hang on for dear life. You know the old saying...girls in long distance relationships love company. It is true.
So if you are a girl, and you lover is away, LOOK OUT! I am considering buying season tickets...


3 comments:
"why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly? not in a gay way, just in a 'hey' way..."
(see flight of the conchords for the above in context, "Brett you've got it going on")
You're so cute Caitlin, and I love your blog! I too have just started one: jenniehouck.blogspot.com
I'm really excited for Oct. 11th! Timp...here we come!
cait, I love the kickboxing post. I would like to come to that class minus the man-hating part. that is hilarious she made you scream. a Ben Curtis quote is always appropriate: "I don't know Karate but I know Ka-razy!!!"
Post a Comment