Monday, January 12, 2009

blog, blog, blog

Jamie: Cait! I am sick of you blogging about me!
(in regards to my post about jamie's super-manly fur coat)
Cait: you are fun to blog about-you give me my best material
Jamie: AH! I am going to get a blog just so I can write stuff about you.

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

HAHAH!!!

jennie said...

He may act like he hates it, but secretly I just know he loves it.

Kirstin said...

i would love jamie to get his own blog! don't stop, cait!

Jane Durham said...

he's just trying to get on it again, he hasn't been featured for quite awhile now. tricky, jamie.

Twisted Sister said...

I loved the coat post...

Anonymous said...

Your blog always makes me laugh! I can just imagine that whole conversation in my head. So funny! I'd love for Jamie to start a blog. That would be classic.