Friday, January 16, 2009

life...

my favorite tv show, LIFE, has been postponed until FEBRUARY 3rd!
i have been quite upset about this, jamie has been as well, we talked about it today.
i have been concerned about how i would fill
this hour block of time for the next three and a half weeks.
i dont want anything too permanent, that i cant part with when the time comes...
but i need something fun to take my mind off of what i am missing.
so i have been trying to fill in best i can with:
the WII
(i got a 9.9 last night in the olympic trampoline, thank you, thank you)
dog park!
(i am dog-sitting and it is quite a workout to go with 3 dogs)
anyways, the whole point of this is to try to explain that i have decided, after
these lame attempts of trying to pass time that was once valuable,
that i need to get a life
SO HURRY UP AND BE FEBRUARY 3rd ALREADY SO I AM NO LONGER A LOSER!!

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

i've never seen that show! what is it about? I'm so excited you guys are coming over for the game and dinner on sunday! YEAH! how fun0!

Audrey Crisp said...

No thank you for coming over!!! It was rad meeting you! You're the cutest! I hope your flight goes well and you feel better soon! Can't wait to get together next time you're here! You guys are so much fun!

Walker Fam said...

Caitlin- Remember how it has been WAY too long- and how you have a blog and I have a blog and now you are going permanently on my blog so I can get your update ASAP instead of waiting like a year to get in contact with you!?!?! I LOVE YOU and am SO excited for lunch Friday!

Anonymous said...

Am I such a nerd that I have no idea what that show is?

Carly said...

Caitie! That video of your dad and Wes is priceless. We got a Wii for Christmas and my dad's been Wii Fitting it up like there's no tomorrow. Hope all is well!