What is it about singles wards and the experiences associated, that is so...akward?
Perhaps it is the talks either about how much you love your future spouse or how much you would love one...
Maybe it's when you offer to share your hymnal with the guy next to you and he gets so excited about it that he actually puts his arm around you, withOUT permission (Yes. My experience last week. I evacuated immediately following the sacrament and listened in safety to the talks... ALONE!! Yay for RS!)
Or it could be that I attended a singles ward today with my parents...
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HAHAH..yes singles ward are totally awkward! I totally know what you mean chica! How funny! I can't believe that guys did that to you! What a creep! Hopefully you won't be there for too much longer! : )
Yes- singles wards are so awkward- especially, I imagine, with the folks. Love you!
Post a Comment