Wednesday, February 10, 2010
movies
last night i saw young victoria (ps amazing, go see it, now!), alone! it was liberating to walk into a movie i wanted to see, grab my treats (impossible to see a movie without popcorn when at the Broadway where it is popped by angels and tastes like heaven) and sit in the back with my legs sprawled out on the seat in front of me. i cried and didnt worry about who saw me. i laughed and didnt care who heard. it was a dangerously happy experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I've been wanting to see that! I didn't know their popcorn was so superior, I'll have to check it out!
love it sista, love it! xoxo
There is nothing quite so liberating as going to a movie alone. I don't know why.
I LOVE that you went to a movie alone. I've never done that before and I think I could love it. Thanks for the movie suggestion. I'm always up for off-the-beaten-path movies.
You're cute Caitlin!
I seriously am going to have to try that some time. Sounds utterly delightful. Hope all is well, Cuz.
Post a Comment