where else in the world can you go where everyone knows your name? I guess besides Cheers, THE DOG PARK! And I guess if I really wanted to be accurate they don't know MY name...but rather my dog's!
This place is incredible. For forty precious minutes of walking, through sunflower kissed fields while water logged dogs chase each other and create paterns in the grass, everyone there puts aside political agendas, judgements, and take down those tough-frowny faces. Everyone is happy. I might add that this place attracts a wide assortment of people. Like a box of See's chocolates...some are rich and decadent, some are very plain. Some have more decorations than a birthday cake! But, we all chat. There are always a few compliments tossed around. Questions about what you feed your dog, the pooping routine your puppy executes, where you got your exotic looking dog, etc.
If only everyone had a dog...then we might have an answer to world peace.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOVE YOU
I am sure Ruby is watching you from dog heaven wishing she was running aroung with you
Geez for the first time in my life I wish I had a dog. That place sounds wonderful.
good point. then only people with dog allergies or huge phobias (like me) would be at war. I'm in.
Post a Comment