What is it with solicitors calling ME, playing a recording that asks ME to wait for the next available person? I do not have time for this kind of solicitation. I want a real, live, breathing person on the other end...I think.
Some lady from nowhereville calls yesterday, here is the important part of our conversation:
s: "can i please speak with the person who deals with wc claims"
c: "Speaking!"
s: "no, are you old enough?"
c: "I think so..."
s: "how old are you"
c: "22" (none of your DARN bidness)
s: "you sound like you are 12"
c: "thanks..."
LOVE it when people accuse me of being 16, 17, 18. I get that almost weekly...but 12. PLEASE! That can't hardly even wound me!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hmmm, as my dad would say, where did she learn her winning ways with the public?!
I promise it will catch up with you. In 15 years you will be grateful- the other day a lady asked me if I was my sister Jane's mom- totally ruined my day
Post a Comment