Thursday, October 16, 2008

FAMILY TIME!

I am the youngest child, the only one not married, the only one at home and fully dependent on the parents. This is really the only way to go, if you ask me. As a result of this situation I am blessed with excessive family time (not to mention I have no life, I have recently come to terms with this, you will have to as well).

Family time = happy time. Just last night the three of us ventured out for a movie, and shared popcorn. A few nights before that we all went grocery shopping and then to dinner. Before that the three of us took turns reading chapters from a book out loud to each other. It donned on me...I am that creepy neighbor guy that always hangs out with his mom. That is me. I am him.

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

I knew it! I knew there was something creepy about you. :-) Ha, ha. You're really lucky. You'll have your whole life to do the "other" life. Sounds so fun being you.

Rosy said...

I loved it when you came by the other evening! Thanks for staying a while! Hope you are having a happy and memorable weekend. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I love it! If that's creepy, then I'm right up there with you. I still totally like to hang with my parents. Love that you get them all to yourself. So lucky.

heidi said...

You are so not HIM... you might be HER!!